The Solvac S
Single Sump Vapour Degreaser with UltrasonicsThe The Solvac S range of ultrasonic cleaning and vapour degreasing equipment comprises of a single processing sump and includes an offset vapour generator sump to produce a constant layer of controlled vapour for rinsing. The range can be fitted with a choice of ultrasonic options from bonded transducers to easily removable Push-Pull Resonators.
The Solvac S is the next model up from the Solvac F. It's design is more robust and standard sizes are a lot larger. This system is specifically designed for larger applications or large batch processing in mind. The system can be fitted with basket rotation for when dealing with difficult to clean applications which have blind holes and capillaries on more than one surface.
The S1, S2 & S3The range comes in 3 configurations. The S1, S2 and S3. The number in this model number represents the level of automation. The S1 is a completely manual machine. The S2 has a robot which processes the basket but the operator must load the basket on to the robot arm. The S3 is completely automated and usually incorporates conveyors from which the robot can shuffle multiple baskets through the system, increasing throughput and process times.
All 3 models come standard with pneumatically sealed lids (and doors on the S2 & S3). The S2 and S3 models have a unique patented LoadLock Canopy area that minimises solvent emissions and completely isolates the process chamber from the operator at all times. These systems are considered sealed machines and are ideal when you are left with no other option than to use some of the more hazardous solvents on the market such as Trichloroethylene (Trike). We recommend a Carbon Adsorption package to run along side the system when using such solvents to reduce minimal but unavoidable fugitive emissions.
- 500 - 500mm x 250mm x 250mm deep
- 1000 - 1000mm x 300mm x 300mm deep
- 1500 - 1500mm x 500mm x 500mm deep
- Automotive industry
- Surface treatment industries
- Trade coating
- General manufacturing
- Solvent immersion tank with a range of ultrasonic frequency options
- Offset distillation
- Built-in refrigeration
- 100% freeboard ratio to limit solvent consumption
- Various levels of automation available
- Solvent replacement warning
- Gravity water separator
- PLC controlled
- Pneumatic Sealed Compression Lid
- Patented LoadLock sealing technology
- Fully enclosed (S2 & S3 models only)
- Stainless steel condenser to avoid corrosion
- Stainless steel process tank
- Filtered recirculation with sub-micron capability