The Solvac V
Hermetically Sealed Airless Technology
The Solvac V Series has been specifically designed for rotor cleaning but can be applied to clean other similar, dificult to clean components.
The system incorporates both vacuum distillation and drying technology. Ultrasonics can be fitted to enhance microscopic cleaning of difficult components.
The advanced PLC ontrol system can facilitate multiple optional cleaning cycles together with the ability to download and record specific cleaning data.
The system is extremely compact with a footprint dimension of just 100cm x 100cm x 100cm.
- Any component which requires internal flushing in difficult to reach areas
Solvent CompatibilityThe Solvac V has the ability to clean and dry components utilising both A3 Solvents or Halogenated Solvents.
- Fully immersed pre-clean with ultrasound
- Distilled rinse with ultrasound
- High pressure spray function for rapid evacuation of internal capillaries or oil galleries
- Heated vacuum drying
- Compressed air or Nitrogen purging